Sharon Freeland Reflexologist
What is Reflexology?
Reflexology is a holistic therapy i.e. treatment takes into consideration the whole person.
Tender areas in the foot indicate blocked or congested energy in a particular part of the body. By applying acupressure, an area can be targeted to unblock energy pathways at a cellular level, releasing toxins and excess fluid.
What does Reflexology do?
* Stimulates the bod's immune system
* Remove toxins and excess fluid from the body
* Releases endorphins, thus providing pain relief
* Allows the body's self healing mechanisms to come into effect
Positive reactions include:
* Improved sleep patterns
* Increased energy level
* A reduction in stress levels